These 3 Instagram worthy acai bowls are perfect when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to cheat on your diet or eat something with a ton of sugar in it. They’re simple to make and Instagram worthy so that you can take pictures and look like a pro at making aesthetically pleasing healthy snacks!
Check out these recipes that we found on some of our favorite websites. These recipes are super delicious and will leave you satisfied and happy, check them out below!
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 frozen packet of acai berry puree(100 grams), broken into pieces
- Assorted toppings such as sliced almonds, berries, shredded coconut, granola, chia seeds, sliced banana, mint sprigs, etc.
- Place the apple juice, banana, frozen berries, yogurt, honey and acai puree in the blender.
- Blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 deep bowls.
- Arrange the desired toppings over your smoothie bowls and serve.
- 1 frozen acai packet
- 1 scoop protein powder
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 date
- handful or spinach or a few stalks of kale
- ¼-1/3 cup almond milk, only gradually adding to keep the mixture thick
- Blend all your ingredients together until very creamy.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola, nuts, chia seeds or whatever you desire!
Ingredients (makes 2 bowls)
- 1 cup frozen berries (any kind)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs acai powder
- 2 tbs hemp or chia seeds
- 1/2 tbs nut butter
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tsp raw cacao (or more)
- 1 tsp maca powder (or more)
- A handful of kale leaves – no stems (or any other leafy green)
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- Pop all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add less milk for a thicker consistency, more for thinner. Note: a thicker consistency = bacically ice-cream – awesome.
- Top with any left over fruit, nuts, granola, flaked coconut, extra avocado, or just enjoy straight up!