This post is all about 22 must try dinner recipes for fall!
Along with all of the feels that the fall season brings, we love the food that comes along with it as well. Cozy vibes with amazing food? Yes, yes and yasss!
We feel like everything about fall is just a win win situation no matter how you slice it.
Today we’re bringing you 22 fall recipes that you absolutely need to try. Seriously, cooking for the season brings all of the vibes. That’s exactly why you need to give these recipes a try. We’ve taken out all of the hard work for you and compiled a list of fall recipes that you can refer to when you’re feeling in the fall mood.
22 must try warm and cozy dinner recipes for fall
- Copycat Panera autumn squash soup. Nothing screams fall like butternut squash. Seasoned well and paired with the right spices, this dish is one you never knew you needed. If you’ve never tried butternut squash, we strongly recommend giving it a try. You can check out the recipe here.
2. Turkey curry with rice. Turkey and curry? Yum. There’s so much you can do with curried turkey, in the recipe, you can add in carrots and cauliflower for an extra bite. This recipe is super delicious. Get the recipe here.
3. Turkey stew with dumplings. Another turkey recipe because it’s damn good and it of course screams fall. This recipe is made in a slow cooker and you know what that means, it’s tender as hell and melt in your mouth finger licking good. Oh, and the dumpling? They just make the soup that much more hearty. Give this recipe a try.
4. Spicy chili. Spicy chili with the creaminess of sour cream and cheddar cheese with a cozy blanket on the couch? Like, this is the perfect scene. Try out this recipe, you won’t regret it.
5. Cranberry rosemary one pan chicken. If you like cranberry, you should try this recipe. It’s easy, healthy and full of flavor. When it comes to recipes, we’re down for easy. Anything that’s good and is quick to make is a winner in our eyes. Get the recipe here
6. Curry pumpkin soup. This recipe is actually a vegan recipe and is super easy as well. The recipe claims this can be made in as little at 20 minutes. Also, you guessed it, anything pumpkin screams fall as well. Check out this recipe ASAP.
7. Pumpkin alfredo. Here’s a recipe that’s a little different from your casual alfredo recipe’s. This is alfredo with a twist, using pumpkin instead of your traditional sauce. As we all know, alfredo recipes are always easy and a no brainer when it comes to super easy and convenient recipes. Check out this recipe here.
8. Pumpkin chili. Another delicious chili recipe but this one is with a delicious pumpkin twist. If you’re not a big fan of pumpkin, we urge you to give this yummy fall chili a try. Step out of your comfort zone with fall and try new recipes that you wouldn’t normally try. Trying new recipes opens up our horizons and allows us to try new flavors. Give this recipe a try.
9. Spicy pumpkin and pesto cheese stuffed shells. Now, regular degular stuffed shells are so good! Whether you make them with a white or red sauce, they’re amazing, especially with the right cheese to top it off. With that being said, this spicy pumpkin and pesto cheese stuffed shells must be amazing as well. Again, we’re trying to stick with the fall theme here in our must try dinner fall recipes. Give this recipe a try, we’re sure you won’t regret it.
10. Roasted butternut squash. Butternut squash is probably one underrated dish. It can be made into a soup and does really well as a side. You can make it sweet or savory, the possibilities are literally endless. Now, roasted butternut squash? This is a recipe that you need to try ASAP. Check it out here.
11. Roasted cauliflower soup. The amazing thing about cauliflower is that it doesn’t taste like anything. Why is that a good thing you may ask.. well, that means it’s easy to season because it’ll take on any flavor you add to it with ease. This Soup is literally a comfort food and goes best with a cozy blanket on a couch. . Check out this recipe here.
12. Baked garlic butter parmesan butternut squash. Another delicious butternut squash recipe but this time with garlic butter and parmesan. How delicious does that sound? Add this to your must try recipes. You can get the recipe here.
13. Pumpkin coconut chicken curry. This recipe is a nice spin on curry chicken. Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable and you’re ready to go. Get this amazing recipe here.
14. Butternut squash fritters. Take a step away from your usual roasted butternut squash recipes and butternut squash soup recipes and get into these fritters. Definitely a must try! Get the recipe here.
15. Vegan pumpkin ravioli. To all of our vegans out there, this one’s for you! This vegan pumpkin ravioli is just what you need to end your night with. This is the ultimate fall comfort meal. Add this recipe to your list ASAP and get the recipe here!
16. Harvest quinoa salad with pumpkin vinaigrette. We love salad, especially one with a fall twist. Butternut squash, dried cranberries, pecans and pumpkin dressing are the perfect match for a fall salad. Get the recipe here.
17. Fall roasted vegetable casserole. This fall dish can be eaten as a full meal our used as a side to any of your favorite fall recipes. This recipe is also perfect for all of our vegetarians and vegans out there. Get the recipe here.
18. Rosemary vegan chicklins & dumplins stew. Believe it or not, this recipe is 100% vegan with fake chicken. It’s the perfect hearty soup for a cozy fall night. Get the recipe here.
19. Stuffed acorn squash. This recipe is a little different from the others. Acorn squash is not the most popular dish, but you should give it a try. Check out the recipe here.
20. Vegan pumpkin mac and cheese. You definitely can’t go wrong with mac and cheese, period. This recipe is actually a fall vegan recipe. Cheesy, creamy and delicious, you should really try this recipe out. Add this recipe to your must try list and check out the recipe here.
21. Slow cooker pumpkin quinoa chili. This is the ultimate vegetarian chili that you need to try! It has all of the flavor you need without the guilt attached to it. Healthy and perfect for fall, you need to grab all of the ingredients and try this recipe at your earliest convenience. Get the recipe here.
22. Fall harvest salad with pumpkin goddess dressing. Last but certainly not least, give this fall harvest salad a try. It’s without a doubt different from your traditional greek and Caesar salad. This salad is packed with all of your fall favorites. You can eat this salad right before your meal as an appetizer or pair it with any soup from this list. Soup and salad go great together. Get the recipe here.