We love talking about mental health and how to make yourself feel like your best possible self. Living your best healthy life in college is not just about physical exercise and what you eat but also what you feed your mind.
Unfortunately, we often allow negativity to rule our lives. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Did you know that you can literally rewire your brain? You can actually train yourself to think better and be better.
We bring you this list of life changing affirmations because we believe its needed. It’s almost guaranteed that if you are reading this article, you are looking for some kind of change. You are probably looking for effective ways to essentially change your life.
Well, you’ve come to the right place at the right time.
What are affirmations?
Ok, so. WHAT exactly are affirmations and what’s all this hoopla behind it?
In short, affirmations are sentences aimed to affect the conscious and the subconscious mind so that in turn, they affect our behavior, thinking patterns, habits and environment.
Affirmations are positive words that you speak to yourself on a daily basis. And guess what? If you say positive things to yourself over and over again, you’ll believe it and eventually change your life.
You see, there are two parts of the mind—the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The conscious mind is our analytical mind and what we use to make logical decisions. Get this, the subconscious mind believe whatever you tell it.
Have you ever starting thinking about eating a cheesy, juicy slice of pizza and you started salivating? Are you salivating right now? That’s due to your subconscious mind. It doesn’t know the difference between what’s real and what’s not. This is exactly why affirmations work! If you repeatedly tell yourself “I am successful,” everyday, your subconscious mind will believe you and will work in ways to make sure this is true.
Conversely, if you are always saying to yourself, “things never work out the way that I want then to.” Your subconscious mind takes this as a command and begins to work to make it true.
Now that you know this, doesn’t it make sense to program your mind in a way that will be beneficial to you in the long run? The goal should be to live an amazingly positive and successful filled life. This will look different for everyone but, you get the point.
Powerful Life Changing Affirmations
- Who I am is enough
- I am the architect of my life
- If it doesn’t serve me, I will let it go unapologetically
- Today I am filled with positivity
- Self-doubt does not live here; I am perfectly capable of building out the life I want
- I am overflowing with joy
- I will learn how to find the positive in a seemingly negative situation
- All things work together for my good, even if I can’t understand it in the moment
- My future is bright. I have no doubt about that
- More good than I can imagine is on the way
- I am unafraid of what the future holds
- Whatever is for me will never miss me
- My body is equipped with endless talents that will aid me in getting everything that I’ve always wanted
- Today will be amazing
- My mind is brilliant
- Happiness is a choice that I make daily
- My potential is limitless
- I will not allow outside forces to affect my mood
- I am in total control of my emotions
- Success is a habit
- I am a positive force to be reckoned with
- My efforts will yield positive results
- I will continue to work hard until I get the results I desire
- I will not stop pursuing my goals even if it takes longer than expected
- I will allow myself to process my emotions without letting it consume me
- My earning potential is unlimited
- My past does not define me
- I work hard daily to become a better person
- I refuse to settle for mediocrity; I will be great
- I only want people around me who push me to be great
- My desire to be successful outweighs my desire to be lazy
- Nothing stands in my way to becoming successful
- I will overcome all obstacles to achieve everything I want in life
- I will not do unethical things to become successful
- Mediocrity does not live here
- I look forward to completing my to-do list on a daily basis
- I did not come this far to just come this far
- I am not where I want to be but I am so much further from where I used to be
- I do not care about what others have to say about my business Idea, this is my vision not theirs
- I wake up today with a clear mind ready to tackle todays challenges
- I welcome all challenges
- I welcome failure because it teaches me
- I will fail fast to reach my goals faster
- My spirit radiates with positivity, gratitude and an open heart
- My goals are 100% attainable
- I am deserving of extreme success
- My success was written before I was born
- What is for me will never be for someone else
- My path is pathed with greatness
- I was meant to break generational curses
- This is my life and I am comfortable with my life choices
- I am loving what I see in my reflection
- I am working daily for my super successful future
How to use positive affirmations for success
These super powerful positive affirmations are not meant to be used as a one and done thing. It’s not meant to be said once a week or once a month. It is meant to be said daily. All 53 affirmations do not have to be said daily, that would be a bit much.
However, you should strive to pull atleast 3-5 affirmations from this list and say them daily. You can rotate them as you like. We recommend picking 3-5 and sticking to those for at least 30 days until you believe what it is you are repeating to yourself on a daily basis.
We also recommend that you recite your affirmations to yourself in the morning as soon as you wake up and before you go to bed, everyday. Look in the mirror at yourself while you say them for maximum effect. Really believe what you are saying. Remember, the subconscious mind does not know what is real and what is fake. It believes whatever you tell it.
Be patient, just because you’ve been consistently saying your affirmations everyday for the last 7 days does not mean your life will change overnight. Do not abort the process! Stick with it. This is why people will falsely tell you that affirmations don’t work. They tried it and gave up on it after a couple of days. That’s not how this works. Your whole life you’ve been taught that you are not deserving of success. Yet you think affirmations are supposed to change your life overnight. Wrong.
The amount of time it takes to see the benefit of positive affirmations will vary from person to person. It’s for this very reason that you should remain committed to this process. Only those who can see the light at the end of the tunnel and wholeheartedly believe in the process will stay committed even when the results aren’t immediate. Remember, progress is invisible at first.